All Toyota Corporate Office contacts (both in the US and in Japan), including headquarters addresses and phone numbers.
We have also added a list of the complete Executive Team, the various Toyota Jobs and Careers pages, and a guide on how best to reach the Toyota Customer Service.
Toyota is one of the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers. The firm has manufactured more than 200 million vehicles since it was first established in 1937, and is now a global corporation that employs over 300,000 people. In the United States, Toyota operates via its subsidiary, Toyota Motor Sales USA. The company has been selling passenger vehicles in the American market since 1957.
Toyota USA manufactures and sells economy vehicles, SUVs, luxury cars, and trucks, and is also known for its electric and hybrid vehicles. In 2015, Toyota US sold approximately 2.5 million vehicles/
Toyota Corporate Office Contacts.
Below we have listed the contact details for the headquarters of Toyota US, plus the address and phone number of the global Toyota headquarters in Japan.
Toyota US Headquarters Phone Number.
The Toyota US Headquarters Hours are: Monday – Friday, 5 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturdays 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. (Pacific Time).
Toyota US Headquarters Fax Number.
Toyota Headquarters Address.
P.O. Box 259001
Plano, TX, 75025-9001
Toyota’s four separate North American headquarters for manufacturing, sales, finance and marketing, and corporate operations is in the process of relocating to one large campus in Plano, Texas from Torrance, California. The move will affect approximately 4,000 employees. The new Toyota’s headquarters is completed in early 2017.
Toyota Financial Services Addresses.
Toyota Financial Services
P.O. Box 5855
Carol Stream, IL
Toyota Financial Services
P.O. Box 4102
Carol Stream, IL
Toyota is a Japanese company, so the worldwide headquarters is located in Japan:
Toyota Japan Headquarters Phone Number.
Toyota Japan (Global Headquarters) Address.
1 Toyota-Cho, Toyota City
Aichi Prefecture 471-8571, Japan
Toyota Executive Team.
This list comprises the full Toyota Executive Team in Japan, including the board of directors.
- Hirofumi Muta, Senior Managing Officer
- Shigeru Hayakawa, Senior Managing Officer
- Keiji Masui, Senior Managing Officer
- Hiroji Onishi, Senior Managing Officer
- Koei Saga, Senior Managing Officer
- Tokuo Fukuichi, Senior Managing Officer
- Kitoyaka Ise, Senior Managing Officer
- James E. Lentz, Senior Managing Officer
- Soichiro Okudaira, Senior Managing Officer
- Moritaka Yoshida, Senior Managing Officer
- Mitsuru Kawai, Senior Managing Officer
- Kazuiro Miyauchi, Senior Managing Officer
- Toshiyuki Mizushima, Senior Managing Officer
- Osamu Nagata, Senior Managing Officer
- Shigeki Tomoyama, Senior Managing Officer
- Steve St. Angelo, Senior Managing Officer
- Johan Van Zyl, Managing Officer
- Kazuhiro Kobayasi, Managing Officer
- Kazuo Ohara, Managing Officer
- Riki Inuzuka, Managing Officer
- Shinki Kitada, Managing Officer
- Masahisa Nagata, Managing Officer
- Hayato Shibakawa, Managing Officer
- Shinya Kotera, Managing Officer
- Tetsuya Otake, Managing Officer
- Kazuhiro Sato, Managing Officer
- Tatsuro Takami, Managing Officer
- Kyoichi Tanada, Managing Officer
- Tatsuro Ueda, Managing Officer
- Hiroyuki Fukui, Managing Officer
- Hiroki Nakajima, Managing Officer
- Yasuhiko Sato, Managing Officer
- Yoshiro Sawa, Managing Officer
- Yoshio Shimo, Managing Officer
- Takashi Yamamoto, Managing Officer
- Karl Schlicht, Managing Officer
- Koki Konishi, Managing Officer
- Masayoshi Shirayanagi, Managing Officer
- Mark S. Templin, Managing Officer
- Takeshi Isogaya, Managing Officer
- Jiro Kawamoto, Managing Officer
- Hirohisha Kishi, Managing Officer
- Yuji Maki, Managing Officer
- Yoichi Miyazaki, Managing Officer
- Tetsuo Ogawa, Managing Officer
- Hiroaki Okuchi, Managing Officer
- Christopher P. Reynolds, Managing Officer
- Shuichi Murakami, Managing Officer
- Hiroaki Nanhara, Managing Officer
Toyota Board of Directors.
- Takeshi Uchiyamada
- Akio Toyoda
- Mitsuhisa Kato
- Takahiko Ijichi
- Didier Leroy
- Shigeki Terashi
- Noboyuri Kodaira
- Shigeru Hayakawa
- Ikuo Uno
- Haruhiko Kato
- Mark T. Hogan
- Masaki Nakatsugawa
- Masahiro Kato
- Yoshiyuki Kagawa
- Yoko Wake
- Teisuke Kitayama
- Hiroshi Ozu
Toyota Motor North America, Inc. Executive Team.
- Jim Lentz is the chief executive officer of Toyota Motor North America, Inc.
- Michael R. Groff is the President and Chief Executive Officer of Toyota Financial Services North America.
- Seiya Nakao is President of the Toyota Technical Center and Executive Vice President of Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing, North America, Inc.
- Kazuo Ohara is President and Chief Executive Officer of Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc.
Toyota Careers and Jobs.
To view the current career opportunities at Toyota USA, visit this page, which also explains the application process and lets you apply to jobs online.
How to Complain to Toyota.
If you are in the US and have a complaint to make, then please call the Toyota Customer Service Hotline on 800-331-4331. Call 1-310-468-4000 for calls originating outside the United States. Phone lines at the Customer Experience Center are open between 5 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Monday-Friday), between 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturdays (Pacific Time).
The customer service department mailing address is: 19001 South Western Ave. Dept. WC11 Torrance, CA 90509.
You may also contact the Customer Care Team on Twitter / or by tweeting at the handle @ToyotaCustCare.
You can email Toyota by filling out their Email Form. Choose the department that you want to contact, fill in your details, enter your issue or question and press submit.
Alternative, you can ask a question or voice a complaint in the Toyota Community Forum. Other owners have answered more than 33000 questions, so use the search function to find instant answers. Click on ‘Refine Results’ to use the search function.
Other Toyota Resources.
Check our list of additional Toyota resources to find alternative ways of reaching this Japanese vehicle manufacturer.
- Toyota on Facebook
- Toyota on Twitter
- Toyota on Instagram
- Toyota’s Pinterest Board
- Toyota USA on Google+
- Toyota USA Youtube
- Customer Support Form
- Updated list of safety recalls
- Toyota FAQ page
- Toyota Newsroom
- Toyota Global Corporate Website
- Toyota USA Investor Relations
Please share your experiences, praise or complaints, about the Toyota Motor Company, in the comment section.
Please leave a comment or feedback below.